Matthew 7:7 - "Ask, and it shall be given to you. Seek, and ye shall find. Knock, and it shall be opened to you"

Mark 11:22-25 ~ Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. I assure you that whoever tells this hill to get up and throw itself in the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. For this reason I tell you: When you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you ask for. And when you stand and pray, forgive anything you may have against anyone, so that your Father in heaven will forgive the wrongs you have done.”

The Magnificat - Glorifying and thanking God for His Holy Son





My soul magnifies the Lord

And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior;

Because He has regarded the lowliness of His handmaid;

For behold, henceforth all generations shall call me blessed;

Because He who is mighty has done great things for me,
and holy is His name;
And His mercy is from generation to generation
on those who fear Him.
He has shown might with His arm,
He has scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart.
He has put down the mighty from their thrones,
and has exalted the lowly.
He has filled the hungry with good things,
and the rich He has sent away empty.
He has given help to Israel, his servant, mindful of His mercy
Even as he spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his posterity forever.




The Magnificat is a hymn taken from the Bible. The Magnificat (Luke 1:46-55) is the Virgin Mary's response to Elizabeth's greeting, glorifying God and thanking Him for choosing her to bear His Son.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Mother Mary of Mount Carmel for your wonderful blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mother for all the blessings and your help in my hour of despair. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa JKA27/4/15 1:54 pm









    Novena to Blessed Virgin

    (Never known to Fail)

    O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I Humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say three times).

    Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands (say three times).

    Say this prayer for three consecutive days and then publish and it will be granted to you.

    Thank you Mary.


    O beautiful flower of Mt.Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of heaven, blessed Mother of the Son of God, immaculate virgin, assist me in my necessity.

    O Star of the sea, help me and show me herein that you are my mother.

    O Holy Mary, mother of God, Queen of the Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity (state your request here). There are none that can withstand your power.

    O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you. (3 times)
    Holy Mother, I place this cause in your hands. (3 times)

    I thank you in advance for your help with me and my family's financial and personal problems.

    Teresa JKA





    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be published in timely intervals. Pls check the HOW TO PUBLISH section updated on 06 March 2017.

Footprints in the Sand ~ One night I had a dream...I dreamt I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life, There was only one set of footprints.I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, You would walk with me all the way; But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, There is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why in times when I needed you the most, you should leave me.The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child. I love you, and I would never, never leave you during your times of trial and suffering. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you.

 

Access important prayers!