Matthew 7:7 - "Ask, and it shall be given to you. Seek, and ye shall find. Knock, and it shall be opened to you"

Mark 11:22-25 ~ Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. I assure you that whoever tells this hill to get up and throw itself in the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. For this reason I tell you: When you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you ask for. And when you stand and pray, forgive anything you may have against anyone, so that your Father in heaven will forgive the wrongs you have done.”

Prayer to Heal the Wounded & Broken Heart







Dear God, please help me heal from grief, loss and the pain of love gone wrong. 
Help me leave deep heartaches in the past and be whole and happy again. 
In my fear of never finding true love I have been needy and overly-anxious, 
desperate and too willing to settle. 
Please calm the need in me that leads to unwise choices. 
Fill the emptiness in my heart that makes me crave unhealthy love. 
Restore my faith in love and relationships and grant me the ability to love myself fully. 
And to feel lovable and wanted from within. 
Let the healing process begin inside my heart.

O God Almighty Father, O Jesus Christ my Saviour, hear my prayers and through the Power of the Holy Spirit heal my depression, frustration, hate and sadness filled heart and show me the right way and the right person ahead. Let me not lose the gift of life that You have blessed me with on account of sadness caused by the other person but show us both your mercy and forgive our sins and enable us to move on in life successfully according to Your Will.
I pray this in Jesus's Holy name. Amen

*******

Christian story

A man just got married and was returning home with his wife. They were crossing a lake in a boat, when suddenly a great storm arose. The man was a warrior, but the woman became very much afraid because it seemed almost hopeless.

The boat was small and the storm was really huge, and any moment they were going to be drowned. But the man sat silently, calm and quiet, as if nothing was happening.

The woman was trembling and she said, “Are you not afraid ?”. This may be our last moment of life! It doesn’t seem that we will be able to reach the other shore. Only some miracle can save us; otherwise death is certain. Are you not afraid? Are you mad or something? Are you a stone or something?

The man laughed and took the sword out of its sheath. The woman was even more puzzled: What he was doing? Then he brought the naked sword close to the woman’s neck, so close that just a small gap was there, it was almost touching her neck. He said,” Are you afraid ?”

She started to laugh and said,” Why should I be afraid? If the sword is in your hands, why I should be afraid? I know you love me.

He put the sword back and said, “This is my answer. I know God Loves me, and the storm is in His hands. If we survive, good; if we don’t survive, good because everything is in His hands and He cannot do anything wrong. SO WHATSOEVER IS GOING TO HAPPEN IS GOING TO BE GOOD BECAUSE GOD LOVES ME.”


Moral: Develop Trust. This is the trust which one needs to imbibe and which is capable of transforming your whole life. Any less won’t do!

*******


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful prayer. I pray that it works I am so sad and depressed. I just wish for death and my pain to stop. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. remember pain is a sign, telling us we are loved by god , because we are a live .Depression and sadness can way us down, our lord have us in his hand ,And hold us like a father holds his child, god bless you all ways. to waste you live is a sin, so go with god true your life and all that pain well go away from you don't wish for death it will come to all of us when its our time. please kneel and pray, open you heart. to him and he will answer you. IM sorry your in pain. things will get better wait and see.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind words. I keep praying everyday and night .

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way. I found out my husband of 7 years has been cheating. The pain is unbearable and I have wish death also. But something keep telling me don't give up god got me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the HOLY SPIRIT PRAY, I SAY IT DAILY. I know somehow it will get better. Still so sad and trying to heal. I don't end it because I have a child who needs me, I wouldn't be here if I didn't. Try and find a reason to go on. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU TO BE HEALED TOO. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU STRONG. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS A POWERFUL PRAYER. I AM FEELING SO MUCH BETTER!!! I FEEL AT PEACE...PRAISE GOD!! AMEN! I AM THE LADY WHO ONCE PEAYED FOR DEATH.
    PLEASE DON 'T GIVE UP! GOD WILL HEAL YOU TOO. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PRAISE GOD ! I AM HEALED! KEEP SAYING THIS PRAYER IT WORKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! everyone out here,I am James William from Portland Oregon United state.It has been my desire to help people out with their problems no matter how little my contribution may be.

    As regards to the promise i made to BABA ARUOSA if he could help me get back my girlfriend,i'm using this means to fulfill my promise and also let everybody know there's solution to your problem no matter how difficult you think it is okay.

    I loved a girl for more than 2 years and she told me she was going to marry me.But she would change her mind and tell me she didn't love me anymore and was seeing a guy,which i found out.I begged her to accept me and also tried every means possible to make her know i can't live without her because i really love her but she would pay deaf ears to me.

    We were working in the same company and each time i see her,i wish all this weren't happening.This pain continued till a friend of mine led me to BABA ARUOSA whom he told me was very extremely powerful and has helped with a problem.

    Soon as i contacted him,i knew he was the exact answer to my solution because i felt his powers from his carefully selected words and calmness.I explain all that happened to me and he told me what to do.I did as i was instructed and never doubted him.To my greatest surprise what i felt was almost impossible within the twinkle of an eyes was over.

    She called me pleading for my forgiveness for how she has treated me and that she loves me so much and will never cheat on me again and will marry me.And from that moment till now all we've been experiencing is happiness in our relationship.We'll be getting married soon........lol

    I would advice anyone with problem to contact him via email : templeofsupernaturalcontact@gmail.com for his help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heal my brokeness god and heartbreak amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayer to Saint Raphael the Archangel

    Glorious Archangel Saint Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the "medicine of God," I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of you the favor {mention your petition} and the great grace of purity of prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be published in timely intervals. Pls check the HOW TO PUBLISH section updated on 06 March 2017.

Footprints in the Sand ~ One night I had a dream...I dreamt I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life, There was only one set of footprints.I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, You would walk with me all the way; But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, There is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why in times when I needed you the most, you should leave me.The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child. I love you, and I would never, never leave you during your times of trial and suffering. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you.

 

Access important prayers!