Matthew 7:7 - "Ask, and it shall be given to you. Seek, and ye shall find. Knock, and it shall be opened to you"

Mark 11:22-25 ~ Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. I assure you that whoever tells this hill to get up and throw itself in the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. For this reason I tell you: When you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you ask for. And when you stand and pray, forgive anything you may have against anyone, so that your Father in heaven will forgive the wrongs you have done.”

St Gerard Majella Novena Prayer for pregnancy & motherhood




O glorious Saint Gerard, powerful intercessor before God, and wonder worker of our day, I call upon you and seek your help. You who always fulfilled God's will on earth, help me to do God's holy will. Intercede with the Giver of life, from whom all parenthood proceeds, that I may conceive and raise children who will please God in this life, and be heirs to the kingdom of heaven. Amen.



This prayer is to be said for 9 days by women looking to conceive and those who are falsely accused. St. Gerard Majella was once falsely accused by a pregnant woman of being the father of her child. He refused to defend himself, but the woman later admitted that she had lied. Because of this incident, St. Gerard became the patron of mothers and motherhood, as well as of those falsely accused.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much

    O glorious Saint Gerard, powerful intercessor before God, and wonder worker of our day, I call upon you and seek your help. You who always fulfilled God's will on earth, help me to do God's holy will. Intercede with the Giver of life, from whom all parenthood proceeds, that I may conceive and raise children who will please God in this life, and be heirs to the kingdom of heaven. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanking St.Gerard for all the blessings received for the past ten years. On 2 occasions St. Gerard helped me with his miracles. Blessed me by saving my daughter who was about to die. Got this Prayer by an unknown Lady when my daughter was critical in the ICU. And the very next day she survived. And once again saved my daughter and my grand child and gave them a New Life.
    Thanks be to St. Gerard for all the Favours received in Life.
    A Powerful Saint for all Mothers in need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. St. Gerard, have mercy on A. and A. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. St. Gerard, please pray for us to conceive a healthy baby...

    ReplyDelete
  5. St Gerard I place my daughter holly and her unborn baby in your care protect her pregnancy that her baby will be safe and that she will be healthy and safe in her 9 months and that she will deliver a healthy safe sound infant I ask this in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be published in timely intervals. Pls check the HOW TO PUBLISH section updated on 06 March 2017.

Footprints in the Sand ~ One night I had a dream...I dreamt I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life, There was only one set of footprints.I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, You would walk with me all the way; But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, There is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why in times when I needed you the most, you should leave me.The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child. I love you, and I would never, never leave you during your times of trial and suffering. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you.

 

Access important prayers!