Matthew 7:7 - "Ask, and it shall be given to you. Seek, and ye shall find. Knock, and it shall be opened to you"

Mark 11:22-25 ~ Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. I assure you that whoever tells this hill to get up and throw itself in the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. For this reason I tell you: When you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you ask for. And when you stand and pray, forgive anything you may have against anyone, so that your Father in heaven will forgive the wrongs you have done.”

Prayer to God against Bullying and Injustice



Heavenly Father, those who bully others in manipulative or overt ways, and use their power in work or family situations, to oppress and to deliver injustice to others, are responsible for needles stress and misery in others' lives. 


Lord please protect children, teens, and adults from bullying. 
Guard them from others manipulation and dominance that cause difficulties in relationship, in physical and mental health. Ensure that children and students find protection from the oppression and bullying of any other child or teen, or any adult.Help them to flourish in Your grace, to develop their full human and spiritual potential without the crippling effects of anyone's injustice or betrayal.

Protect children, teens, adults, married persons, from criticism and bullying that crushes self worth as child of God, and that creates fear destroys the trust that should honest sharing of issues, of mistakes, of facts and of feelings, of conscience, and can remain to affect the person's life even in their absence.

Please protect children, teens and adults from intellectual and spiritual bullying and domination by judgment of others and their motives, by persons who act and judge as if they themselves are more perfect and valuable than others; whilst ignoring the value and welfare of others, and treating their lives and 

Please protect those in the workplace from overbearing and unjust employers or supervisors who treat others as inferiors, and even stoop to stealing others' ideas and work and presenting it as their own

Please protect those facing divorce from injustice and of others' calumny and attempts to defraud them and ruin the reputation and their position regarding child custody. Please also protect innocents from unjust charges and resulting from others manipulation of the truth..

Whatever kind of bullying occurs, it is a serious offense against others,
Father we bring to You each person who is oppressed, who is treated unjustly and overlooked unfairly,
and each person who is judged by others as being less valuable, less worthy, and to be degraded and ignored.

Father, take each of these persons into Your heart, and give them Strength, Peace, and Justice.
Father please convert the offenders and give them just Humility and Respect of others.

We ask in this Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour's name. Amen.


(This prayer is a very important one in these days. It is dedicated to everyone suffering injustice and bullying because of others in various areas of their lives. This is especially dedicated to the millions of just men who are suffering due to rotten gold-digging sinister women using unfair divorce laws. This is also dedicated to the millions of girls and women who are suffering and are being murdered due to these unfair divorce laws created by corrupt authorities. But this prayer is specially dedicated to the children who have lost one or both of their parents, their homes and their innocence due to unjust divorce laws. 

May God strike fear and pain in the hearts & bodies of those who tear apart their own or someone else's families and marriages for their own selfish, evil, personal gains. May God act quick and deliver justice to the victims before they suffer the worst and before things go irreparably bad. May God remind those evil conniving schemers inside a family that he is God and He is present and that marriage and children who are the fruits of marriage are his sacraments and his blessing.) 

25 comments:

  1. Thank you its like my prayers are almost answered itbis a sign Too Bless Everyone this prayer just gave me hope and insprisration thank you Amem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear.Heavenly Father I am praying for this woman at work who is a bully especially to other young truck drivers you know she does and says whatever she wants because her boyfriend is boss please can you have one or both moved to a different site

      Delete
  2. Lord I pray for injustice has layed on my case. Lord i pray to overcome unfair justice on my case .Lord send Archiangel Micheal , St Jude, Mother virgin Mary,infant Jesus Christ, to help me to change my case .
    J.A considered my case very impossible for me and my details was changed. Now I am asking all above in heaven to review my case and to be considered again. Lord help me , protect me, defend me lord. I am asking this by the name of the father, name of the son and the holy spirit answer my prayer Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear God , Give me the strength tomorrow when I go family court. I have not had child support in so long. Please let my x husband stop bulling us and pay. I am raising this child on my own and its so difficult. Please let him call our child and support him emotionally ,please
    GOD , LET HIM CHANGE HIS WAYS. PLEASE HELP ME FINANCIALLY , I COMAND THIS SITUATION INTO YOUR HANDS O LORD! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU, THANK YOU ! AMEN! PRAISE GOD!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL! THANK YOU, THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME WILL PROSPER. AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear God , Thank you so much for all the help ,yesterday. I have along way to go, but you placed great people in my path, to help me. Thank you ! I love you! Soo.... much! AMEN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEAR GOD , PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL PARENTS AND CHILDERN TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET WITHOUT SUPPORT. HELP THEM TO GET MONEY FROM HEAVEN TO PAY RENT,BUY FOOD AND MAKE CHRISTMAS HAPPEN FOR ALL....IN JESUS I PRAY...AMEN. THANK YOU GOD! YOU AMAZE ME EVERYDAY!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR MERCY & LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear god
    Please help me. I am treated unfairly at work. Just want to do my job. Be Left alone. I only want to do the right thing for my students. When I do I am bullied and givenA bad name. Please give me strength. Just want to be left alone. For everyone see what good job I am doing
    Please God. Help me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear God
    Please help me to find strength with my violent bullying sister-in-law and to know that other sister-in-law have no respect for me as they see me as worthless. Mother-in-law being a devout Catholic, seems to be blind by what she is doing, says to be in this family you have to do as you are told and be controlled. I have no right to be myself. To be in this family, you have to please them or you get left out. The gossip and all the relatives that sadly believe them and the victim gets silenced and has no say. I believe in God, but it is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear God, please guide and help the people who suffered and is suffering from injustices of all sorts. Especially people you were victims of political injustices. They have lives taken away from them and from their families.
    Also, please help Gina & Dinushini to realize and change for better as they are such bully on different ways. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear God, i feel miserable. My boss hates me n pushes me down each in my preformance review. You have the power to change the outcome. Pl let me get the reward i deserved n not give in to others who abuse their authority.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear God, You as my Father love me. I beggs You as my father to defend me and stop this bully at workin her tracks. Let her cruel and deceptive actions be seen by those in authority who have the power to deal with her and end my hell. Give me the strength to ignore her and forgive her for what she's done to me. Please send Your help soon God as I am loosing this batitle and want death to claim me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear God, You as my Father love me. I beggs You as my father to defend me and stop this bully at workin her tracks. Let her cruel and deceptive actions be seen by those in authority who have the power to deal with her and end my hell. Give me the strength to ignore her and forgive her for what she's done to me. Please send Your help soon God as I am loosing this batitle and want death to claim me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear God, You as my Father love me. I beggs You as my father to defend me and stop this bully at workin her tracks. Let her cruel and deceptive actions be seen by those in authority who have the power to deal with her and end my hell. Give me the strength to ignore her and forgive her for what she's done to me. Please send Your help soon God as I am loosing this batitle and want death to claim me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Father please make my manager see his wrongful ways and correct himself without me having to make him aware of his ignorance and arrogance. Alternatively please help me get the job I applied for. Thank you almighty God.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear father please help us in life never be bullied hurt or betrayed or cheated help us in court win case 5252016.. Help us win cases at supreme Court rpw92464 sw42059 tbw vjw..help us

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please pray for us as our family has been accused and even punished unjustly because the people are trying hard to look like they are working. It has affected my work and my children are not happy. We have had our family life invaded by professionals who seem to want to take over each others roles.
    My heart bleeds at the level of injustice as if I don't have my God.
    I have been depressed and suicidal but thankfully God rescued me. Dear Lord please u am the most unworthy BUT You are merciful and gracious, please show us Your mercy and unfailing love, let our enemies and conspirators be confused and dumbfounded.
    Father God please intervene to shut the mouths of the accusers, make them see that we have a God Who never fails....thank You Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please protect me my children and grandchildren from bullying and mistreatment, injustice from people on the jobs school or people we meet and know. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Father God! For over six years I have suffered bullying at work, it has affected my sleep, my ability to learn and perform at work, resulting in mistakes which the perfect people further exploit to bully me, this also causes vertigo, elevated blood pressure, social anxiety disorder, high cortisol levels, anger, resentment. I have daily thrown myself at your feet begging for strength, peace of mind, to restore my joy. They have taken away my work and redistributed it between others making my role and job title redundant. The one thing they were not able to do was by your grace is to take away the blessings of the income you have provided me. I notice they are trying to get me fired by monitoring productivity and projects, how can I be productive when no work or projects are being assigned to me? Approaching HR results in constant retaliation. They are freemasons, I am not, in addition I am colored and they are not. I throw myself at your mercy, I fear for my health, and my livelihood, I have college loans to pay. They have destroyed my self confidence that I am afraid to even apply for a job, they have given false testimony on my reviews and I am afraid of the reference they will give my future employers. They have prospered greatly while I have suffered. Father God! Please Bless me in Your Son our Lord Jesus' most holy name. Brothers and Sisters please pray for my cause, and for protection in this temptation, trial and the dark night of my soul. God Bless you all. Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  18. My mother is being bullied by her own son. He makes her live in constant worry of doing the wrong thing or saying the wrong thing. If something she says or does displeases him, he yells and insults her and even cuts her off. Please pray for her, for him to see the error of his ways. Please pray in Jesus' name that he becomes more peaceful, less aggressive, less angry, less resentful. Please my Lord, please help bring peace back into this house. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear god you know well that i too am a sinner and in need of your mercy i beg you jesus to look down on me and deliver me in my home you very well know that i have helped andrew because of my daughter then there baby he curses me disrespects me and assaults me im so tired i cant stand this situation any longer please god help restore my peaceabd help me remove this person away from my home please he bullies me by calling me vile names he damages my personal items i am so tired i cantplease god intervene in this horrible living situation and bring peace where there is injustice no harmony help me god bring a solution here now

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please prsy for my children and grandchildren to not be bullied in school or on their jobs but to be highly recommended and respected by all.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please pray for us as my daughter and i are under constant scrutiny of doing chores perfectly. If we forget or mess up we are talked down to and very discouraged by my husband. I never knew he was like this....Father please come rescue us and make our innocence shine like the noonday sun. Please Jesus show him that we are good for this home and to feel the sting of temorse over the way he talks to us. We love him....but his love if any for us seems to be very very conditional. Thank you Oh Lord our defender ! Our comfort !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for defending us, protecting us and bringing us to victory through fighting our battles. Our prayers are truly answered.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lord I'm being a target of bullying and injustice in my workplace and need help from the oppression they put upon me daily at work..I only want to live each day to my fullest and have not been able to because of this problem..I can't take it anymore and feel it unfair to have to face this daily..its become ugly ..hurtful..childish and demonic..the mind games I face from them and the worst part how it makes me feel..and affects my home and family..I ask this in the name of Jesus..My Savior ..My king My Rock My Salvation..please come to my aide ..AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  24. Please help K to stop bullying us. She has great anger and hatred for my wife which is totally out of proportion to the small disagreements they had. Everyone is hurting please help K find it in her heart to make peace with us and be friends

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be published in timely intervals. Pls check the HOW TO PUBLISH section updated on 06 March 2017.

Footprints in the Sand ~ One night I had a dream...I dreamt I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life, There was only one set of footprints.I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, You would walk with me all the way; But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, There is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why in times when I needed you the most, you should leave me.The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child. I love you, and I would never, never leave you during your times of trial and suffering. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you.

 

Access important prayers!